Dos and Donts
From Studio Knowledge BaseJump to navigationJump to search
- Check out dimensions and see which size will work best for your ecard.
- Write in simple, lucid language.
- Have clarity of idea for both your design and words that will appear on your ecard.
- If you're putting a copy, on your ecard, use short, crisp sentences.
- Use familiar words, words everyone will relate to.
- Always write from your heart.
- Research on the event that you’re planning to do an ecard on.
- Use material that you don’t have copyrights to alter, or distribute.
- Cramp in too many ideas together in an ecard.
- Confuse with contradictory concepts in one ecard.
If you want to contribute to this section of the Studio wiki, send us your tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.