Putting it Together
From Studio Knowledge BaseJump to navigationJump to search
With the Studio, you can make an ecard with a few simple clicks. Here are the steps to make an ecard:
- Sign in to the Studio with your account.
- Go to "My Card" tab and click on "Advanced Upload"
- Look for the Event or Category that you're placing your ecard. Be as specific as you can.
- Put a relevant card title. For example: "A Big Scare to a Friend" for an ecard that will be in Halloween : Happy Halloween category.
- Add a key word rich card description so that people find your ecard in their search.
- Use relevant key words for card tags. Use commas to add multiple tags. The more relevant, the better.
- Choose a font color that users can write their personal messages in, which matches with your card.
- Your ecard will have its own url. This is the permalink of your ecard. Keep relevant keywords in mind when you add in the permalink.
- Choose a relevant ecard type.
- Browse for the .swf, .jpg, .gif, or .png card file that you've made on your computer.
- Look for the .mid, mp3, or .wav file for the sound or music of your ecard in case you opted for a postcard or animated card.
- Browse for the background file of your ecard. It can be .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- Browse for the icon file of your ecard.
- Browse for the thumb file of your ecard.
- Click on the submit button to get your ecard listed on the site.