Putting it Together
From Studio Knowledge Base
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 04:55, 3 September 2008 by Admin (New page: With the Studio, you can make an ecard with a few simple clicks. Here are the steps to make an ecard: # Sign in to the Studio with your account. # Go to “My Card” tab and click on #...)
With the Studio, you can make an ecard with a few simple clicks. Here are the steps to make an ecard:
- Sign in to the Studio with your account.
- Go to “My Card” tab and click on
- Look for the Event or Category that you’re placing your ecard. Be as specific as you can.
- Put a relevant title. For example: “A Big Hello to a Friend” for an ecard that will be in Friendship: Hello category.
- Add a key word rich description so that people find your ecard in their search.
- Use relevant key words for tags. Use commas to add multiple tags. The more relevant, the better.
- Choose a font color.
- Your ecard will have its own url. This is the permalink of your ecard. Keep relevant keywords in mind when you add in the permalink.
- Choose a relevant ecard type.
- Choose the dimension of your card.
- Browse for the .swf, .jpg, .gif, or .png file that you’ve made on your computer.
- Look for the .mid, mp3, or .wav file for the sound or music of your ecard.
- Browse for the background file of your ecard. It can be .jpg, .gif, or .png.
- Browse for the icon file of your ecard.
- Browse for the thumb file of your ecard.
- Choose the advertising code from your preferred ad network.
- Click on the submit button to get your ecard listed on the site.